Talentz Music Institute (TMI) is an innovative learning center for music and creativity located at Al-Noor Street, Ruwi. TMI opened its classrooms in April 2002, as part of the TALENTZ CENTRE LLC in a quest to educate and build confidence of music lovers. Music language (notes, chords, rhythm and theory), are taught at TMI and students are prepared for internationally recognized exams offered by (ABRSM & TRINITY) of London, UK.
- Guitar: Classical / Pop
- Piano & Keyboard
is 1? hour per week with a batch of not more than 4 students. Each student will be learning on a professional instrument in the classroom. Classes are for beginners, intermediate, advanced, levels for children as well as adults. Classes are built on the TMI’s curriculum of popular and traditional music, ABRSM & TRINITY syllabus.
is used to evaluate students once every month. In addition, TMI offers preparation for International exams (via ABRSM/TRINITY) held in April/May & Nov/Dec every year.
by students will be held once a year to build confidence and improve stage presence.
are professionally trained musicians recruited according to stringent music education criteria set forth by the ABRSM, TRINITY and TMI. The leading educators from around the world design our curriculum.
Benefits of TMI
- Dedicated and Qualified Teachers
- Timely and Integrated Curriculum
- State of Art Teaching Facilities
- Integrated learning with current technology
- Undivided attention to students
- Exam preparation offered
- Comfortable learning environment
- Central Location (Al Noor Street)
TMI Teaching System
- Theory & Practical will be taught as a performance art, to children age 7 onwards and adults
- The students need to bring their own instruments (except Piano & Keyboard which are provided by TMI) prescribed course material and stationary.
- The rudiments of notation, applicable theory and instrument specific skills.
- Sing Along/Play Along.
1) At the time of enrollment, admission fee of RO. 7/- will be charged. In case of absence for 6 months or more, admission will need to be renewed and admission fees will be due again. 2) Monthly fees (for four classes a month) are as follows:
|Sr.||Classes||Beginner to Grade 3||Grade 4 to 5||Grade 6 to 8|
|1||Keyboard||R.O. 20 per month||R.O. 24 per month||R.O. 34 per month|
|2||Guitar (Classical/Acoustic/ Electric/Bass)||R.O. 24 per month||R.O. 27 per month||R.O. 38 per month|
|3||Piano||R.O. 24 per month||R.O. 28 per month||R.O. 37 per month|
|4||Violin||R.O. 24per month||R.O. 28 per month||R.O. 37 per month|
|5||Recorder||R.O. 24per month||R.O. 28 per month||R.O. 37 per month|
- SAT – THU (MORNING) : 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- SAT – THU (EVENING) : 3:30 PM – 8:30 PM
RIGHT OF ADMISSION ARE RESERVED
Admissions will be granted or refused at the sole discretion of the TMI’s Management.
For Your Convenience:
For all your concerns, complaints & suggestions please email the management at email@example.com.
TMI TIPS TO STUDENTS
Study after study has proven that Music education dramatically increases early brain development and improves student’s overall academic performance. It’s very essential to develop timely practice habits of at least 30 minutes a day for progress in music – which should be strictly followed from the first class.
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Motor skills
- Music knowledge
LEARNING THE LANGUAGE OF MUSIC
If music is a language then musicians should be ‘literate’ in every sense. To be musically literate you need skills in music theory. Learning music theory will…
- Help your ability to sight – read
- Help you to develop skills of musical interpretation and general musician-ship
- Help you to write down your own compositions and arrangements
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
(Q) When do you need an instrument? (A) When a student begins to learn music! (Q) Where do you find your instruments & how do you get your best price? (A) Talentz Centre has a full line of standard instruments, many of which are used in classrooms at TMI. All enrolled students are eligible for an additional discount on the lowest net price on all instruments, excluding YAMAHA products. A beginner student does not need the top-of-the-line instrument; teachers will make recommendations if asked and also give guidance in the selection process. To guarantee your savings, be a member of the TMI family. (Q) Any tips for parents? (A) Kids are interested in everything; It’s up to you to help your child narrow his focus and concentrate on pursuits that he will find rewarding.